|Terms, Conditions and Staffing
- 50% of estimated food required as a deposit to confirm all orders, unless other arrangements have been made
- Minimum order on some menus. Other menus are available upon request. Food is delivered with disposable utensils and plates unless noted otherwise. All food and service is subject to gst and pst. A delivery charge is additional. A set up fee of $ 200 applies on some menus. Host assumes 100% alcohol liability. Ask us about P.A.L.
- Note: Some food may contain nuts. Please advise of all food allergies.
- The customer is solely responsible for compliance with all laws relating to alcohol which may be provided or served at the function and all liability resulting from the providing or serving of such alcohol.
- The customer acknowledges that the services to be provided by Catered Fare do not include and services relating to alcohol. The Customer agrees to defend and indemnify Catered Fare and save it harmless against in respect of and from all claims for personal injury or death, property loss or damage or any other loss or damage of every kind arising out of, or resulting from any alcohol which may be provided or served at the function. The customer further hereby releases Catered Fare and waives any and all claims against Catered Fare and those for whom Catered Fare is in law responsible, arising directly or indirectly out of or relating to alcohol which may be provided or served at the function.
- Surcharge applies for changes to menus or custom menus.
- A 15 % gratuity will be added to all invoices unless negotiated prior to event. Please no cash gratuities unless approved by Shirley.
- Not all menus are available during certain times of the year. Substitutions may occur without notice.
Chef – $35 per hour
Junior Chef – $25 per hour
Senior Staff– $25 per hour
Junior Staff– $15 per hour
Busboy– $15 per hour
Full service bartending – $32 per hour